Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Robot

Season 3, sometime this year.

I love Mr. Robot. Season 1 was amazing, Season 2 I had some issues with, Season 3 I am looking forward to.

What's up with Angela? Will Darlene turn on them now she has been captured by the FBI? What is White Rose's plan, and how did he talk Angela into supporting it?

Comment

Elliot's a bouncin back like a bouncin baby boy!! Maybe even better than that.

http://screenrant.com/mr-robot-season-3-elliot-details/

Comment

It's comin back in October boooiiiiiiiii

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tink View Post

Should I watch this show? Do I have to watch from the beginning or can I just read a summary of it so far?

Comment

You should watch this show RightHandedSagittarius

You definitely have to start from the beginning, a summary will never cover everything.

Comment

So, what did you think, bitches? I liked it, started kinda slow, but by the end there was enough meat on the bone to keep me watching.

Comment

Great first episode.

Comment

I am really loving season 3, it's gotten back to what I loved about S1 and missed in S2.

Next week's episode is being characterized as a 'game changer', and will be broadcast commercial free.

Comment

I think having it premiered commercial free was the best choice for this particular episode. It really makes it that much more effective and draws you in more, as it was meant to come off like a " one-shot " thing.

That episode was absolute chaos , which is one of the things I love about this show.

Comment

WOW what an episode last night! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

So Angela is insane now.

Comment

So Angela is insane now.
                            man oh man season 3 is killing it

Comment

So Angela is insane now.
                              All caught up And Now I can't believe there is only 2 more episodes ;/

Comment

Working...
                              X